Serving Fort Lauderdale, Sarasota, Tampa & Orlando
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33301 | Temporary
1. Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
2. Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
3. Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit "rent ready."
4. Responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas
5. Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
3-5 years experience in Apartment Maintenance
*Must be able to pass a National criminal background investigation
*Pass our skill assessments on General Maintenance and Safety
*Have your OWN TRANSPORTATION.
*Be willing to work a temporary assignment
Camille joined our team in October 2017. She was born in Jamaica and has spent most of her life in Florida. She is very strong as a business manager and is experienced in sales, customer service, and residential real estate. She has also owned her own business since 2010.
Camille is conversationally bilingual, likes to cook, loves music and dancing, and enjoys playing basketball with her kids.