PLANTATION, FL | Temporary
1. Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
2. Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
3. Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit "rent ready."
4. Responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas
5. Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
3-5 years experience in Apartment Maintenance
*Must be able to pass a National criminal background investigation
*Pass our skill assessments on General Maintenance and Safety
*Have your OWN TRANSPORTATION.
*Be willing to work a temporary assignment