Offices in Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale
Thank you for your interest in applying for a position with HH Staffing Services.
We have two ways that you can choose to apply. You can choose the QUICK APPLY form on the right hand side of this page to submit your resume for one of our industries or if you are interested in a specific job, you can choose to view the job then click the APPLY ONLINE button at the bottom of the job description and go through a job-specific form.
Whether it is a temporary, temp-to-permanent or direct hire position, HH Staffing Services looks forward to providing a helping hand toward your next career goal.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33301 | Temporary
HH Staffing Services is seeking an Assistant Recruiter to join our Tampa and Fort Lauderdale offices. These individuals will be responsible for supporting our Recruiter with the critical hiring needs of our clients, in the areas of Property Management and Office Professionals
Great benefits and growing opportunities
Please apply online and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perform daily recruiting activities: searches, recruiting, matching candidates to requirements, reviewing resumes, phone screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews and reference checks
- Provide full cycle recruiting
- Maintain data as required in our applicant tracking system to ensure active pipeline controls
- Prospect and identify the top tier of talent via creative lead generation methods, including various social networks, ads and LinkedIn
- Assist with communication and extend job offers to candidates
- Serve as liaison between candidates, hiring managers and other interviewers
- Provide administrative support to Recruiter for onboarding handling all hiring paperwork
Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday
HH Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Camille joined our team in October 2017. She was born in Jamaica and has spent most of her life in Florida. She is very strong as a business manager and is experienced in sales, customer service, and residential real estate. She has also owned her own business since 2010.
Camille is conversationally bilingual, likes to cook, loves music and dancing, and enjoys playing basketball with her kids.