Offices in Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a position through HH Staffing Services.
We have two ways that you can connect with us to begin the process of finding new employment. You can choose the QUICK Connect form on the right hand side of this page to submit your resume for one of our industries or if you are interested in a specific job, you can choose to view the job then click the APPLY ONLINE button at the bottom of the job description and go through a job-specific form.
Whether it is a temporary, temp-to-permanent or direct hire position, HH Staffing Services looks forward to providing a helping hand toward your next career goal.
BOCA RATON, FL 33428
1. Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
2. Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
3. Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit "rent ready."
4. Responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas
5. Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
3-5 years experience in Apartment Maintenance
*Must be able to pass a National criminal background investigation
*Pass our skill assessments on General Maintenance and Safety
*Have your OWN TRANSPORTATION.
*Be willing to work a temporary assignment
Camille joined our team in October 2017. She was born in Jamaica and has spent most of her life in Florida. She is very strong as a business manager and is experienced in sales, customer service, and residential real estate. She has also owned her own business since 2010.
Camille is conversationally bilingual, likes to cook, loves music and dancing, and enjoys playing basketball with her kids.