Offices in Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a position through HH Staffing Services.
We have two ways that you can connect with us to begin the process of finding new employment. You can choose the QUICK Connect form on the right hand side of this page to submit your resume for one of our industries or if you are interested in a specific job, you can choose to view the job then click the APPLY ONLINE button at the bottom of the job description and go through a job-specific form.
Whether it is a temporary, temp-to-permanent or direct hire position, HH Staffing Services looks forward to providing a helping hand toward your next career goal.
BUILDING MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
SARASOTA, FL 34230
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE PERFORMING MAINTENANCE FOR A MULTI -STORY / HIGH RISE BUILDING. Thorough knowledge of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and life safety systems to enable quick evaluation and correction of multi-story building concerns. Strength in chillers, building control systems, aging elevators, elevator system replacement and mechanical system replacement a plus.
Oversee operations and make any necessary repairs to equipment for all building systems of a Class A 13 story Office building in downtown Sarasota, Florida, featuring over 130, 000 Sq. Ft. Administer and maintain rotating Preventative Maintenance program on all building equipment. Insure following of Preventative Maintenance Schedule on a quarterly, biannual and annual basis for all equipment in the building. Make any necessary repairs to equipment and log all appropriate inspections and repairs
1. Perform maintenance tasks; Monitor, operate, maintain and repair mechanical and electrical systems and equipment, including such items as boilers, chillers, HVAC equipment, compressors, fans, pumps, etc. Insure log in all of associated operations, timely equipment readings and complete daily utility meter readings.
2. Manage and direct contractors working on building systems.
3. Maintain positive tenant relations. Respond and resolve tenant concerns. Resolve problems promptly and with minimal interruption.
4. Insure quality, cost effectiveness and completion of work with minimal interruption of services.
5. Maintain safe working practices and conditions throughout building mechanical areas.
6. Anticipate future equipment needs / repairs and advise Building Manager.
7. Recommend energy conservation measures or more efficient means of servicing building systems to the Building Manager.
8. Insure inspection, repair and maintenance of all plumbing, electrical systems, building hardware, rebuild of all regulators and maintenance of the lawn sprinkler system. Insure proper start up and shut down of building's HVAC equipment every business day.
9. Insure appropriate 24 hour response to any building emergencies.
10. Monitor building systems' warranty and insurance policies and requirements to ensure coverage is up to date and complete
- Candidate must live near and be able to drive to Sarasota, Florida location daily.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Pay: $25-35 per hour (D.O.E)
HH Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Born in Ohio but consider myself a Florida native since I moved here at a very young age. Prior to HH Staffing Services, I spent over 15 years working with one of the largest banks in the U.S. as a Branch Manager, Service Manager, and Customer Relations Manager. When not working, I cherish spending time with my husband of 14 years and my 4-legged child, Dodger.
During my spare time, I would prefer to be on a cruise ship or traveling. I also enjoy painting, boating with friends, spending time with my family, and volunteering at local animal shelters.
Most Memorable Helping Hand Moment: It is so important taking pride and ownership of the city that we live in! Volunteering, giving back to the community, & helping others to change their lives for the better through employment opportunities has been an essential part of who I am!