BOCA RATON, FL 33428 US
1. Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
2. Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
3. Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit "rent ready."
4. Responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas
5. Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
3-5 years experience in Apartment Maintenance
*Must be able to pass a National criminal background investigation
*Pass our skill assessments on General Maintenance and Safety
*Have your OWN TRANSPORTATION.
*Be willing to work a temporary assignment
Meet Your Recruiter
The best decision I have made this year!!!! All I have to say is WOW! HH Staffing is definitely the way to go if you are looking for a job. After stressing, trying to find a job in today s economy, I didn t know what to do. I came to HH Staffing, they set me up with a job, and now, that company wants to hire me. Don t even get me started about HH Staffing s staff, they are the most helpful, understanding, and kind people I have ever met at a staffing service. I could rant on about how awesome they are for hours, so instead, get off your Facebook, and into their office, you won t regret.
HH Staffing is a great place to start your job search I was working within one week.
HH Staffing has been great! Everything is prompt and efficient, paychecks, emails, answers to questions, etc. Everyone knows what they are doing, and knows who you are when you contact them, very friendly and professional. Julio Nava in the Orlando office does a great job of finding positions that match your skills, within a reasonable commute and follows up with you regularly to be sure your happy and things are going well on your assignments. I highly recommend Julio and HH Staffing to anyone out there who is looking for an employment agency that will work for you!