Offices in Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a position through HH Staffing Services.
We have two ways that you can connect with us to begin the process of finding new employment. You can choose the QUICK Connect form on the right hand side of this page to submit your resume for one of our industries or if you are interested in a specific job, you can choose to view the job then click the APPLY ONLINE button at the bottom of the job description and go through a job-specific form.
Whether it is a temporary, temp-to-permanent or direct hire position, HH Staffing Services looks forward to providing a helping hand toward your next career goal.
PLANTATION, FL 33388
1. Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
2. Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
3. Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit "rent ready."
4. Responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas
5. Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
3-5 years experience in Apartment Maintenance
*Must be able to pass a National criminal background investigation
*Pass our skill assessments on General Maintenance and Safety
*Have your OWN TRANSPORTATION.
*Be willing to work a temporary assignment
Meet Your Recruiter
Prior to working at HHS Staffing, I worked at Florida Career College as a Career Specialist/Extern Coordinator where I prepared students for job placement readiness for externship and future employment through relationship building, resume development and interview preparation. It gave me a great sense of accomplishment and pride to know that I had something to do with the future of our workforce.