Offices in Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a position through HH Staffing Services.
We have two ways that you can connect with us to begin the process of finding new employment. You can choose the QUICK Connect form on the right hand side of this page to submit your resume for one of our industries or if you are interested in a specific job, you can choose to view the job then click the APPLY ONLINE button at the bottom of the job description and go through a job-specific form.
Whether it is a temporary, temp-to-permanent or direct hire position, HH Staffing Services looks forward to providing a helping hand toward your next career goal.
WAREHOUSE INVENTORY CLERK
SARASOTA, FL 34230
- Receives, checks, and verifies all in-bound materials including both packages and freight.
- Initiates and resolves Over, Short, Damage, & Discrepant (OSD&D) issues with vendors and payables. Handles materials within the warehouse and facility areas using equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks. Stores and issues materials to various departments.
- Counts and verifies cycle and physical inventory counts.
- Prepares and ships out-bound materials including packages and freight.
- Completes data entry related to receiving, inter-warehouse movement/transfer, issuance, bin/material labeling, inventory control, purchasing, payables and shipping.
- Assists with material quotes and vendor set up.
- Contacts vendors to expedite material as needed.
- Preforms purchase order (PO) follow-up by contacting vendors for delivery status of open orders. Monitors and controls warehouse equipment and supplies.
- Position requires considerable physical activity including walking, lifting, reaching, stooping, pulling, grasping, balancing, climbing, kneeling, standing and crouching. Will need to lift up to 50 lbs.
Possession of and ability to maintain a valid State of Florida Driver's License is required.
Experience operating a forklift preferred.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Long term temp assignment through our agency
HH Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Born in Ohio but consider myself a Florida native since I moved here at a very young age. Prior to HH Staffing Services, I spent over 15 years working with one of the largest banks in the U.S. as a Branch Manager, Service Manager, and Customer Relations Manager. When not working, I cherish spending time with my husband of 14 years and my 4-legged child, Dodger.
During my spare time, I would prefer to be on a cruise ship or traveling. I also enjoy painting, boating with friends, spending time with my family, and volunteering at local animal shelters.
Most Memorable Helping Hand Moment: It is so important taking pride and ownership of the city that we live in! Volunteering, giving back to the community, & helping others to change their lives for the better through employment opportunities has been an essential part of who I am!